Hayward EcoStar® variable-speed pool pumps provide best in class energy efficiency for most any pool and spa combination, including upgrading the majority of single speed models up to 3 horsepower (hp). Designed for medium to large pools, they can save up to 90% on energy costs or as much as $1500 per year, compared with single speed pool pumps.
EcoStar SVRS (Safety Vacuum Release System) provides an added layer of protection against suction entrapment without additional equipment, plumbing or wiring.
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single speed pumps
- Fully programmable, touch pad control can be rotated to four different positions or mounted to the wall for more convenient access
- Universal compatibility: operates independently, with Hayward automation, or with competitive systems (via relay control)
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- SVRS model meets or exceeds all relevant ASME/ANSI standards as required by the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act