The IntelliFloXF Variable Speed pump packs more money-saving innovations into a single pump than any other. Compared to traditional single-speed pumps, it can reduce your annual utility bill by up to $1,600*. Calcualte your savings here.
The difference is a breakthrough by Pentair: XF pump hydraulics. We've redesigned interior passageways and parts for smoother, more efficient operation. The IntelliFloXF pump uses less energy to deliver the flow your pool requires.
These operating hydraulic improvements are paired with Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump technology, a proven design that has led the revolution in pool pump efficiency. Together, these innovations give you the most advanced, smoothest-running, and most energy-efficient pump we've ever made. It's part of our Eco Select® Brand line of products, one of our "greenest" and most efficient equipment choices.
- Innovative hydraulic design creates faster priming for increased efficiency
- Permanent magnet motor and TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) design assure quietest operation of any pool pump
- Union connectors included for 2.5 in. or 3 in. plumbing
- Drop-in replacement for WhisperFlo® Pump and optional
riser base for easy Challenger® Pump replacement
- Easy carry handle; Cam and Ramp™ Lid that locks easily
into place and see-through lid for easy basket inspection
- External port threading and tool-free union nut need only
- 8 speed settings and on-board scheduling with timers
- LCD screen with rotatable keypad for easy
- Operates seamlessly on 50 hz or 60 hz input power
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
NOTE: Mac®, iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.