The Neptune™ variable speed pool pump motor is a premium efficient product that includes a fully integrated motor, control and user interface (UI). This U.S. MOTORS® product gives you programming flexibility and speed range capability. It is also designed to communicate and operate with a variety of external system controllers in addition to the onboard UI.
The Neptune offers a long list of other features:
- Single phase input, 50 or 60 Hz
- 1.25THP and 1.65THP models offer dual voltage capability (115/230V)
- Speed range = 600 to 3450 RPM
- Efficiency is 80%+
- Rotation = counterclockwise viewing the motor shaft
- Low temperature monitor. The motor, if set to do so, will automatically turn on during cold temperatures to keep the water moving which helps prevent pipe damage.
- Capability to set up to seven daily schedules
- Adjustable priming time and speed
- Menu keypad lockout feature
- Fully integrated product for simple drop-in installation with no complex motor and control wiring. Simply connect your power supply!