The Pump That Launched an Energy Savings Revolution
When Pentair originally unveiled IntelliPro® variable speed technology, it quickly earned rave reviews from pool professionals, public utilities and pool owners alike. And no wonder, given its unprecedented combination of energy efficiency, long-term dependability and whisper-quiet operation. For cost savings, quiet relaxation and long service life, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump is the single most valuable investment you can make in your pool.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy
- Cost savings that average up to $1,500* annually
- 90%* energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps
- Near-silent operation-as low as 45 decibels
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer deliver optimum speed and run times, for highest efficiency and lowest operating cost
- Hyper-efficient permanent magnet motor – the same technology found in hybrid automobiles
- Motor speed adjusts to match your pool’s requirements in real time
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled) motor runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer
- Built-in diagnostics safeguard the pump for greater durability
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family ever
- Integrated keypad–no need to purchase separately at additional cost
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a breeze
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.