The Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm features a new weatherproof design, new sensing technology, new microprocessor technology, and a three-year warranty.
- Alarms are designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and up
- Works with pool up to 20' x 40' (800 sq. ft.)
- The alarm, once installed in the pool, cannot be deactivated.
- Tamperproof: The alarm will sound when removed from the pool
- Sleep Mode: When you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it in sleep mode
- Automatic Wake-Up: The alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when put back into the pool
- The Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft. and comes with a 12-volt power supply
- The alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included), with a battery life of approximately one year
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm is also indicated by the in-house remote receiver
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or pool toys entering the water
- The alarm can be used with a solar blanket
- Poolguard pool alarms have been tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F 2208-08.
NOTICE OF RETURN/REFUND POLICY FOR POOL ALARM SYSTEMS
No refund shall be given for any pool alarm/safety system purchased with the exception of unopened merchandise in the original package within 7 days of the date of purchase. Defective merchandise may be returned for exchange only within 30 days of the date of purchase.