The Hayward Selecta-Flo Multiport Valve for DE pool filters provides superior water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools. Features include a four-position filter control valve. This pool filter valve is constructed of non-corrosive materials and can be used with Hayward Pro-Grid and Microclear Vertical DE filters.
- Easy to operate lever-action handle
- Automatic self-cleaning design prevents clogging or sticking; by depressing handle, valve disc key is lifted off valve seat gasket, allowing gasket to be flushed clean
- Functions: Filter, Backwash, Waste and Recirculate positions*
- Offers standard outlets, as illustrated, plus three additional piping variations for filter influent and filter effluent ports
- Precision-engineered seals - Dual O-ring / Teflon shaft seal, molded Neoprene valve seat, and high pressure O-ring cover seal
- Water pressure from pump assures constant and uniform seal in all positions
- Unique design assures exceptionally low pressure drop, resulting in more efficient filtration